Savage F-Class Rifle Auction
Bid Now on New Savage 6.5-284 F-Class Precision Target Rifle
How would you like to have one of the most accurate factory-built rifles ever made--a long-range match rifle that can rival the performance of $3000.00+ customs? The Savage 12 F-Class Precision Target Rifle is chambered in the ultra-accurate 6.5x284 caliber, the preferred cartridge of the U.S. F-Class Team and F-Class Champions. The rifle's design is optimized for long-range prone shooting with a front rest. Shown below, the Savage F-Class PTR has a gray laminated stock with a 3"-wide ventilated fore-end, and 30"-long extra-heavy barrel. The stock is straight from the base of the grip back to the buttplate with a flat on the bottom. The action is a Right Bolt, Right Port, with 6 oz. Accutrigger.
|Savage 6.5-284 Precision Target Rifle | $1211.00 Suggested Retail Price|
MSRP on the 6.5-284 Savage F-Classer is $1,211. This brand new Savage 12 F-Class Precision Target Rifle was generously donated by SavageArms. All proceeds from this auction will be used to defray operating expenses of the 6mmBR.com | AccurateShooter.com websites. NOTE: There is a waiting list for this rifle, so this is a chance to get a Savage 6.5-284 F-Classer without delay.
Submit BIDS via email to Mailbox@6mmBR.com. Minimum bid is U.S. $500.00. If you have any trouble communicating with this email account, call 1-805-390-1900 for assistance. You may bid more than once. However, only the highest bid submitted by each bidder will be considered. All bids are final. Bidders MUST include name, address, and phone number so we can confirm your bid.
BID NOW to secure a complete Savage 12 F-Class Precision Target Rifle ("PTR") chambered for the 6.5x284 Norma cartridge. The Savage F-Class PTR to be auctioned features a stainless action and barrel and a gray laminated stock. It looks like this:
|Savage F-Class Rifle|
The Savage 6.5-284 Rifle for auction is a complete gun, brand new, with factory warranty and all components. It is "match-ready" out of the box--just add your choice of scope and scope rings. Priced at $1211.00 MSRP, the Savage 12 F-Class Precision Target Rifle includes all the following components:
•Laminated, flat-bottomed stock with 3"-wide ventilated fore-end
•Target AccuTrigger adjustable from
6 oz. to 2.5 lbs.
•Right bolt, right port stainless action
•Smaller ejection port for extra rigidity
•30" Extra-heavy stainless barrel
•Chambered in 6.5 X 284 Norma
1. All Bids are Final--no bids can be retracted.
2. The Minimum Acceptable Bid is Five Hundred U.S. Dollars ($500.00).
3. The Auction will close at Midnight, Pacific Time, September 24, 2007. The winning bidder will be announced the first week of October, 2007.
4. You must be 21 years of age (or older) to bid.
5. All bidders must be legally allowed to own a firearm in their respective jurisdictions. Convicted felons or persons otherwise prohibited from owning firearms are inelligible to bid.
6. Submit all bids via email to Mailbox@6mmBR.com. If you have any difficulty communicating with this email address, call 1-805-390-1900 for assistance, 8 am to 7 pm Pacific Time. Bidders MUST include name, address, and phone number so we can confirm your bid.
7. Upon notification, the winning bidder must pay for the Savage 12 6.5-284 F-Class Precision Target Rifle with a Money Order, Certified Funds, or Cashier's Check. No PayPal, no Credit Cards. Payment is due on or before October 10, 2007.
8. In the event the winning bidder is unwilling or unable to make payment, the next highest bidder will be notified, and he/she shall have one week to provide payment with Money Order, Certified Funds, or Cashier's Check. No PayPal, no Credit Cards.
9. The Savage 12 F-Class Precision Target Rifle to be auctioned has a silver finish stainless action and barrel. The stock is a light and dark gray wood laminate. No other color options are available.
10. The winning bidder shall pay actual ground shipping costs to his/her location within U.S. 50 States. Due to export restrictions, the Savage 12 F-Class Precision Target Rifle will NOT be shipped outside the United States. The winning bidder must receive the Savage 12 F-Class PTR within the United States.
11. An FFL is required for delivery. This is MANDATORY! The winning bidder must provide to Savage a copy of the license of a valid Federal Firearms License holder (FFL) to which the rifle shall be shipped.
12. The winning bidder is solely responsible for all transfer fees, taxes, background check fees and other expenses associated with taking lawful possession of the Savage F-Class Precision Target Rifle.
13. The Savage 12 F Class comes complete with all components required to shoot, except scope, scope rings, and scope ring bases. We recommend that you have a competent gunsmith look over the gun before shooting and check the headspace with "Go" and "No Go" Gauges. Also, be sure to check the barrel before firing to ensure there are no obstructions in the barrel. All bidders acknowledge that the services of a trained gunsmith are recommended to inspect the rifle prior to use.
14. The Winning Bidder agrees that he/she is over 21 and is not prohibited by any law, ordinance, court order, or legal ruling from owning a firearm. All applicable local, state, and federal laws apply.
15. AccurateShooter.com may or may not, as its sole discretion, announce the value of bids received, prior to the close of the auction.
16. You may bid more than once, however, only the highest bid submitted by each bidder will be considered.
Savage F-Class Rifle Photos and Savage Logo © Savage Arms, All Rights Reserved, used with permission.